Friday, August 6, 2010

What are the necessary 52 applications I see running when I hit control-alt-delete?

Can I delete some of these? Are they using my RAM and slowing down my machine? How do I know how much RAM my machine is using? Thanks.What are the necessary 52 applications I see running when I hit control-alt-delete?
It sounds like you have way too many things running. You don't say what version of Win you are using but try hitting the Start button / Run / Type msconfig and Enter. Choose the Startup Tab and remove the checkmark for those programs that are obviously not used by you. By just removing the check you can come back later if you think you need any of these items. Most of these items will be activated if you open its associated app program anyway and closed when you close the app.


As to RAM use the Start button / System icon / General tab to see how much Ram you have.What are the necessary 52 applications I see running when I hit control-alt-delete?
right-click on my computer%26gt;properties to see how much RAM you have. To see how much memory is being used, go to task manager by hitting the Cntl-alt-del. Under the performance tab, you should be ablre to see the memory usage.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment