Friday, August 6, 2010

I somehow deleted my volume control applications from add/remove programs. i am not getting sound. plz help.?

Try this:


go to control panel


then click on Sounds, speech, and audio devices


click on adjust the system volume next.


then in the next window click place the volume icon in the taskbar.


and accept that.


That's how it worked for me. Or if not I would guess try downloading a new volume control file?I somehow deleted my volume control applications from add/remove programs. i am not getting sound. plz help.?
Find were your control panel is probably in the start menu somewhere and then type volume in the search bar and make a shortcut this MIGHT fix your problem idk your computer might be a ddifferentkindI somehow deleted my volume control applications from add/remove programs. i am not getting sound. plz help.?
You can Install your sound drivers from the disc which you got with your MotherBoard.If this doesn't solve your problem plz contact your technician.
you need to re-install your sound drivers. you need to find out what sound card you have and google search for it's drivers.
Get the drivers for your sound card and install them under device manager. If that fails, back up all data and restore to the original OS.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment